Train the Trainer
Improve your presentation and instructional skills with APICS TTT!
Looking to develop your presentation skills? Want to give persuasive and instructive presentation to internal and external customers in your organization?
Looking to develop your ability to train or motivate change?
Or maybe do you own an APICS certification and would like to become an official instructor?
APICS TRAIN THE TRAINER Course (TTT) is for you!!
Taught by class master instructor Chaim Silberstein, BA, MBA, CFPIM, CIRM, CSCP, SCOR-P, CLTD, Jonah, OAS
APICS Master Instructor CPIM, CSCP, and Instructor Development.
These courses are not only for APICS instructors! Join us in a 2-day intensive APICS TTT course to have the opportunity to develop your presentation and communication skills.
This interactive class covers the following contents:
- The training process, from preparation to execution. What do you need to know?
- How to prepare a learning objectives and lesson plan?
- How to select effective media and how to use properly?
- What are the different learning styles, communication and motivation
With TTT, you will learn to:
- Give persuasive, interesting presentations to motivate and educate external customers or coworkers.
- Design clear and concise presentations
- State objectives clearly
- Obtain participation from audience members
- Communicate clearly by using active listening skills.
APICS Instructors: Successful completion of this course can be used to meet the TTT application requirements for the APICS Instructor Development Program (IDP).
Hurry up, places are limited. Final date to sign in: September, 1st
Date: September, 16 &17 2017 (8.30 AM TO 5 PM)
Location: HEC Montreal (Training is in English)
Price (Student Book, breakfasts and lunches included):
|Apics Montreal Members||265$ +tax|
*N.B: Special price for recognized Montreal Chapter instructors.
* N.B.: Requests for cancellation or refund will not permitted 48 hours before the event.